Saturday, May 24, 2008

YARD SALE & Superdad!

My friend Deirdre (who has 3 kids, the youngest is 3 months) had a yard sale at her house and she graciously invited me to sell some of our stuff there. I had already sold most of the big stuff at the yard sale at Elaine's house in April, so I didn't make a lot of money. But it was still a lot of fun. Plus it was AMAZING to see how well she and her husband Chris handle their 3 kids PLUS Sofia! Nathan wanted to sleep in that day, so I took Sofia to the yard sale with me. Chris ended up babysitting his 3 (Ben - 3.5 years, Owen - almost 2, and Gabrielle - 3 months) AND Sofia!!!! He is a SUPERDAD! Nathan should be ashamed :oP

Here is a picture of Superdad walking down his driveway with 3 out the 4 (Ben didn't want to get in the picture).














And here is Ben.

No comments: