Sunday, May 11, 2008

Amy Williams gets Married to Jeff

Amy's wedding was on Sunday, May 11th - Mother's Day! I think it was the same day that her grandmother got married! Sofia and I had such a great time at the wedding. They released balloons in honor of her deceased grandparents - very cool! After the wedding we went to the Galax Country Club for the reception. The food was fantastic. Carol and Wanda did most of it. YUMMY!! Here are some delicious brownies and cupcakes that they made.


Houston serenaded Amy at the wedding reception. It was so COOL!! Amy flat-footted while Houston played. Here is a video and picture.





Here is the Hanes crew at the wedding (from left: Lady that didn't work at Hanes, Carol, Helen, Wanda, Josie, Tess, Hayden, Barbara Caldwell - Kenneth's mom and also a Knitting supervisor).



And here is Sofia with Scottie and Jared Wooten (Josie's husband and son). Sofia LOVED Scottie.




Here is a video of Sofia ALMOST crawling and jibbering at the reception. She had a really good time!




And here she crawled to get a plate that I put on the floor for her!

No comments: