Another milestone!! Sofia has been doing a lot of hollering this week. I guess it's because her brain is processing all of these new things that she's doing. Today she went from sitting to her hands and knees. One of her legs has been getting stuck under her body for about a month now. She finally got it unstuck and was in the official crawl position then went back to sitting.
She moves around now on her own by scooting on her butt. She picks up her butt and does a cartwheel looking move and that's how she moves around. According to something that I read, it's considered "crawling" whenever they move from one place to another - no matter how they get there!! And she can move about 4 -5 feet at a time now. YAY!
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I don't believe you!! Where's the video??
Post a Comment