Sunday, May 11, 2008

AmyWilliams' Lingerie Shower

After Carol's wedding and reception, Sofia and I drove to Galax (about 1 hour north of Winston-Salem).

There are several wonderful friends that I made while I lived in Galax working for Hanes. Carol Williams is one of them. She was a fellow knitting supervisor like me. I've known her daughter Amy since she was about 10 years old! Amy is getting married this weekend and her friends had a Lingerie Shower for her on Saturday night. The picture up top is of Amy wearing a penis headband and Carol doing naughty things to it!!!!! This is definitely something my mom would do!!!! TOO FUNNY!!!!! We had a great time at the shower. Even Sofia had a good time trying to open the presents!






Here is a picture of all my Galax buddies. From the left - Tess (was a knitter on my shift), me, Amy, Josie (was as a Quality Auditor), and Helen (worked in the I.E. department right next to my desk!).

No comments: