Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Rubi & Dudley get their FIRST haircut!!

Nathan has been trying to talk me into giving the dogs "summer cuts" for a couple of years now. I finally gave in this year since they have started to shed and our time this spring to sweep the house will be limited due to the baby's arrival!!!! They look so pitiful :o) Dudley looks two-toned - his undercoat is a lot lighter of a color than his top coat! It looks like his head is floating!! Rubi's undercoat is a similar color, so she just looks more like a puppy. Here are some funny pictures! Poor babies!





And here are a couple of cute pictures of Sofia hanging out and wearing her cool BUZZ hat from Uncle Doug.

2 comments:

Nane said...

Dudley looks funny for sure..but it fits his personality. Just tell them we can all see their muscle tone all the better. I am sure it will feel better too once the Ga heat starts to set in.

kris said...

I was telling Craig and Graham about Dudley...MWWAAA!!! But they will grow to love it, I promise!