Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Playgroup at Abby's Mom's Pool

Today we had a playgroup at Abby's mom's house. They have the really nice salt water pool which is better for the babies than chlorine pools. Jill and Sam, Alea and Rhea, Joanna and Cole, and Abby and Sophie were there. Sofia was still napping when I took this picture. It was a nice day for the pool since it was not too sunny or hot. Once Sofia woke up she got to practice her floating. She floated again! YAY!!!!! I didn't get to take her to the pool for about 2.5 weeks since it was soooooo hot in Atlanta and Abby was in New York. So Sofia forgot her floating for about a week. But she's got it back again! I've got to go to the pool twice per week to make sure she keeps it - even if it's hot, we'll just go for 10 minutes. We had a great time at Abby's pool - makes me happy to get to be a stay-at-home-mom!! GOOD TIMES!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

if you were still here you could have gone to Tracy's saltwater pool she is having put in!!!
:)