
I got a great new part-time job! A lady who lives in the neighborhood right next to ours e-mailed me yesterday and wanted to know if I was interested in taking care of her little boy a couple of days a week. I had put a note in our neighborhood website that I was interested in nannying part-time and she saw my note. It's a really nice deal because the little boy, Mike, is almost exactly the same age as Sofia (he's about 5 weeks younger). They are at about the same developmental stage - he's a little more advanced on the motor skills since he's already walking! Maybe Sofia will get inspired to chase him around (they play really well together)! Plus is so close to our house - we can walk there. Plus it's only a couple of days a week (Monday and Wednesday). It's a nice way to make a little extra spending money.
Above is a picture of our trip to the neighborhood park. It's been a little cooler here so we were actually able to go outside! It's funny that even though there were 2 slides, Sofia wanted to be on the same slide as Mike! Awwwww.
1 comment:
He's a cutie. I bet Sofia will learn both good and bad from him.
Post a Comment