
I can't believe it! We've been dealing with this rash since April!!!!!!!! We've treated it with 3 rounds of human anti-biotics and then 1 round of $100 dog antibiotics. I think we've spent about $800 just on Dudley vet bills this year!!! Poor thing though - I don't know what keeps causing him to get the rash back. I think he's allergic to Atlana :oP Hmmmmmm . . . . . . . back to the vet.



Rubi is doing very well!
6 comments:
I'm sure Dudley is glad you've posted pics of his junk on the wide wide world of web.
Nick had a really bad rash one time and we found out that he was alergic to my mulch!
Poor Dudley....it has to be an allergy.
Nice pictures, has he developed an allergy to something in his food?? Mom and Dad's dogs had to switch foods to a lamb and rice formula because they becmae allergic to the wheat in the food I think. It was causing ear infections....
Tio Perro - I was thinking the same thing. Did you have Dudley sign a release form?
I don't think it's food because he eats the same king (Iams Large Breed) that he did in Winston. He might be allergic to the grass? We have bermuda grass vs. fescue in Wisnton. I'm not sure. He sits splayed out all of the time in the grass so maybe a little bug in the grass is biting him?
Post a Comment