Thursday, August 28, 2008

Georgia Tech Football Game with Papi

Papi, Sofia, Nathan, Doug and I went to GT's first football game of the season on Thursday. Papi had a good time. At the beginning of the game I was explaining the football rules to him like I knew something (there is no American football in Puerto Rico) and he just kept grinning at me and nodding his head. Finally he told me what was happening on the field before I explained it to him - and grinned big. I guess he watches football after all!!!!

Sofia did really well at the game considering that it didn't start until 7:30 pm. That's usually about the time that I'm trying to get her to sleep. Papi, Sofia and I only stayed until after half time was over. GT won!! YAY! Here she is clapping to the GT Fight Song - gotta teach them young :o)


Here is the GT scoreboard.

And here is the GT band and student section.

1 comment:

Nane said...

She looks into the cheering!!!