Saturday, June 7, 2008

Sofia can flip her tongue from side-to-side

Saturday evening, Grandmother took all of us (including Doug) to the Georgia State Farmer's Market. She bought us some beautiful flowers for the front porch!!! After the farmer's market, she took us to dinner at a yummy BBQ restaurant on the south side of Atlanta. They served good country food. I had the BBQ chicken and it was delicious!!!! They even gave free refills on the vegetables! Sofia ate a little bit of everything. She just like her Mami and daddy - she'll eat pretty much anything!!!

While we were there, we showed Grandmother that Sofia can flip her tongue from side-to-side. Apparantly this is hereditary. Nathan can flip his from side-to-side and we learned on Saturday that Linda can too! I CANNOT flip mine from side-to-side. I can roll it, but not flip it :o) Here is a cute video of Sofia and Nathan flipping their tongues. AWWW!! Like Father, like daughter!!!!!

No comments: