Monday, June 23, 2008

It's my birthday!

Today is my birthday. I turned 36! HOLY CRAP! THAT'S OLD!!!!! I don't feel a day over 35 :o)

It was a great day. Papi and Aidita did TONS of painting today around the house and Sofia and I tried to help where we could! It's looking amazing! Can't wait to post pictures!

Nathan brought me some beautiful flowers home after work and a really nice card with a "pseudo" gift certificate in it for a pedicure! He went by the salon to buy the gift certificate, but they are closed on Mondays, so he made one himself on the computer. Very resourceful.

We ate my favorite Altanta resaurant food for dinner - Nuevo Laredo. It's the yummiest Mexican food in all of Atlanta! Well . . . it's the best Mexican I've ever eaten other than when I was in Mexico!! YUMMMMYY! Great day.

No comments: