For those of you who read our blog that aren't from Atlanta, Peachtree City is a very special community just a little south of Atlanta where families drive around in their golf carts. Seriously, you can go to the grocery store, pick up the kids at school, take the kids to the pediatrician - all in your golf cart!!! IT'S SO COOL!!! Jen let Sofia and I tag along when she went to pick up the kids from school. What a blast to see 10 golf carts lined up waiting for the kids!!! Jen and her husband Harold both went to Georgia Tech - so, of course, their golf cart is GT yellow with GT rims!!!
The best part about going to PC is eating Jen's food (well . . . maybe not the best . . . but it is good!!). She made quesadillas for us again and they were DELICIOUS as usual. Stacy had not had them, so Jen had to make them again by request. Another good part is that we get to see how it would be to live with 4 kids (plus she keeps her sister's youngest during the day!)!! It's nice birth control. I think Deird is sticking with 3 kids. Stacy and I are still pondering our quantity, but I don't think we could handle 4 as well as Jen does. She's sooooo laid back.
Here is a cute picture of Jen and her youngest with Sofia. Brayden was giving her lots of kisses - as seen in the video :o)
Here is a picture of Harrison (3rd baby) dressed up like Snow White and her niece Dillon after she took off her princess outfit!!!
Here is Snow White running away. I laughed SOOO hard.
GOOD TIMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment