Here is a video of her splashing and playing and pulling the frogs off of the tub and trying to drink the bath water! I think that's pretty smart that she knows that the water in the bathtub is the same as what she drinks from a sippy cup! She's a GENIOUS already :o)
Friday, March 28, 2008
Bath Time
Here is a video of her splashing and playing and pulling the frogs off of the tub and trying to drink the bath water! I think that's pretty smart that she knows that the water in the bathtub is the same as what she drinks from a sippy cup! She's a GENIOUS already :o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow, I can't leave a comment on all these...you save them up. Looks like you all had a packed Easter weekend if you made it to Charlotte and back to Easter Sunday church. I guess Sofia also knows how to knaw on those bones by watching her four legged siblings as well. She is getting so big, enjoy this time with her!
Post a Comment