The day that I got back from Puerto Rico Nathan's dad and stepmom Katy arrived in Atlanta for a visit. Katy's son Gable was on spring break and Grandaddy wanted to see Sofia, so it was the perfect time for a visit.
Saturday Steve, Nathan and Doug went to a GT basketball game. Sunday Steve, Nathan and Doug went to a GT baseball game and Katy, Gable, Sofia and I went to the Chattahoochee Nature Reserve. That evening we cooked dinner at our house for Steve, Katy, Gable (Katy's son), Von (Gable's girlfriend), Doug, Uncle Andy (Steve's brother), Nancy (uncle Andy's longtime girlfriend), and Carolyn (Nathan's cousin). That's the largest dinner party we've had since living in our new house. The food was really good (if I do say so myself :o), however the preparation was a little tough. Sofia was REALLY tired so Nancy and Carolyn had to help me a lot! We got through it and had a really nice evening. Monday Steve and Uncle Andy played golf and Tuesday Steve and Sofia and I just hung out at the house and took the dogs for a walk to the park. Here is a video of the dogs in the park that's about a 15 minute walk from our house.
Steve and Katy left on Tuesday afternoon after a full 4 days of events. It was a really nice visit and we hope they come again soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment