Kris, Craig, Graham and Carly came back to hang out with us Labor Day weekend. Graham even brought a friend so that he could hang out with someone besides Sofia :o)
Carly brought Sofia a bunch of her little girl clothes and toys. That was so sweet of her. Here is Sofia wearing Carly's angel barbie dress.
On Saturday we went to Georgia Tech to tailgate bef
And here are the rest of us.
This is a good friend of mine that I roomed with at Tech, Dawn, nursing her second baby Sara. She's 2 months old and very cute! You'll have to take my word for it as she's under the nursing cover :o)
And this is Nathan's good friend Rob McHoul striking a blog-worthy pose!!!!
Here we are getting ready to walk back to the car to head home. Sofia got a piggyback ride from Carly (see video too) and Jaquelyn got a head start on her nap.
3 comments:
We had SUCH AN AWESOME time!!! And Uncle Doug...double fisting...
LOVE the tshirts (-;
I just noticed Joe Dirt in the background of the first 2 pictures looking for scraps...I seriously laughed out loud! JOOOOOOOOE...or in Sofia's words "NO JOE!!!"
Jaquelyn is changing so much! I need to see her for sure. Kris's two are sure getting big as well. Looks like fun!
Post a Comment