And look at the gorilla - he put his food bowl on his head!!!!!
Here are Jaquelyn (in the "kangaroo carry"), Sofia, Carly (peeking in the background) and I posing for a pick in front of this really cool sign. I might not be able to make it as long as mama kangaroos if Jaquelyn keeps gainging at this pace :o)
Here she is looking cute in the stroller - she got too heavy :oP
Hee we are riding the train at the zoo. Sofia was amazed.
And here is Carly doing a little rock-climbing at the zoo. Jose Ernesto and Claudette would have been impressed :o)
Carly taught me how to play on this bouncy thing at the playground. Never too old to learn something new!!!
As you can tell by her smile (and the video) - Sofia had a really great day with Kris and Carly at the zoo!!!

The boys went to the Nascar race. Here are some pre-race pics.
And niiiiicceeee/classy pics of Graham and Nathan! Graham is who's kid!?!?




2 comments:
The little boy at the playground spinning the wheel at "What am I here for?" just selected...Waiting in line for 15 mins until this crazy lady gets off this bouncey thing! She will not take turns!!! LOL!!!
Atlanta has a great Zoo, its funny we have the same photos from our trip down there! Glad the boys could do the race...I am sure they enjoyed that more.
Post a Comment