Friday, September 4, 2009

Alea and Rhea

Our friends Alea (mom) and Rhea (daughter) came over to play. Rhea is about 5 months younger than Sofia. Here is a cute picture of Sofia and Rhea giving each other the eagle eye while playing in the sand box. Looks like we need a bigger sand box!

Here is Alea taking a breather - she's expecting her second baby right around Jaquelyn's first birthday!!


Rubi is looking so good these days. I think she was really stressed out about Dudley. About 2 1/2 weeks after he died, she really started to perk up. I think she knew he was sick and we just didn't pick it up :o( Her face is happier and her coat is shinier and she's jumping and playing more.

Sofia being Sofia!!

2 comments:

kris said...

I personally have witnessed that Eagle eye.....LOL...

Nane said...

So glad you think Rubi is looking better. These are very cute photos.