Today was a busy day. Sofia and I took Rubi and Dudley for a walk first thing this morning. Then we went to a playgroup in our neighborhood. Then Deirdre and her 3 and Stacy and Kelsey came over for some play time. Ben, Deirdre's oldest son, taught Sofia how to climb UP the stairs. Then after they left, I taught her how to climb DOWN the stairs (I figured that would make my life easier :o). It's AMAZING!!!! It took her forever to learn how to crawl, but stairs she mastered in 1 day! Here is a cute video of her skills.
Also, here is a cute video of Sofia and Rubi playing. They really do love each other!!!!Nathan's aunt Beverly, mom Linda and Aunt Sarah stopped by this morning to see Sofia and our house. Aunt Sarah brought Sofia a little cloth prayer book that she had sewn for her. It's so nice. Also, Aunt Beverly brought some Gerber daisy flowers out of her garden for us. They are from the same seedlings as the flowers that Linda used to make my wedding bouquet!
BEAUTIFUL! And they also brought fresh figs and tomatoes. I think I'm going to stuff the figs with bleu cheese, wrap them in bacon and bake them a little. YUM!!!! Deird gave me that recipe.
It was really nice to see everyone today.
1 comment:
She is so cautious! It was funny her sitting on the bottom stair trying to touch the hardwood with her foot....funny!
Post a Comment