Sunday, July 27, 2008

Lila's afternoon off - The Dark Knight

This afternoon Nathan kept Sofia while I got a little time off. This is a self-portrait on my way to the movie :o) I went to see the new batman movie - The Dark Night. It was excellent - a little scary, but good. I needed Nathan there to squeeze his hand, but the chair had to do. After the movie I just went window shopping. It's amazing how many stores you can get in and out of without a baby. It was nice to get a little me time.

4 comments:

Nane said...

This was a good movie for the drive in. I kept expecting Batman to face off against the Joker in the end, I guess they are keeping it open for later movies. I thought Heath did a great job. That creepy way he was always licking his lips...reminded me a little of Ken eating cookies. Ha

Almond-Rubio Family said...

You are right, the tongue thing does remind me a little bit of Ken :o)

steona said...

So funny! I am planning on leaving Keatsy with Ramon tomorrow and going to see the Dark Knight! Great minds think alike.

Stacy said...

So funny that you remembered your camera for the moment - it is amazing how much you can get done in a small amount of time these days isn't it?