
Leanne was kind enough to invite some of my friends over to dinner at her house while we were there!!! She bought and cooked dinner for about 15 people (pictured: STANDING- Summer, Karen Vohs, Pat, Tony, Greta, Leanne, Rob, me, Sofia, Ken COUCH - Rick, Tree, Mike, Karen Slaughter and Kelly MISSING - Kathy had to leave a little earlier) !!!!!! Like I said in my wedding program, she's one of the kindest/most giving people I've ever met! THANK YOU LEANNE!!!!
We had a great time at dinner chatting and eating and laughing. Most people there got subjected to my inquisitions about their lives. I NEED details :o)
Here are some nice pictures of the night.

Leanne's boyfriend Mike getting some practice with Sofia :o)

Kathy (working it!!) and I

Rick, Tree, and I (ALL WORKING IT!)

Summer and Kathy - Hot Mammas!

Tony and Greta - who are due with their first baby at the end of June!! YAY!!!

Kelly Slaughter playing with her gameboy (adults are boring!)

Sofia pigging out on grapes and tomatoes and mushrooms! Aunt Leanne even had a high chair for her!
1 comment:
Fun Times...we'll have to do it again soon. Love the picture of Go Postal and Sofia (ok I am a little biased)
Post a Comment