Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Nanny Lila

My friend Stacy had a baby, Kelsey, back in January. Kelsey's daycare spot insn't available until the end of May, so Nanny Lila is taking care of her until her spot opens up. Sofia, Kelsey and I have been having a blast! Sofia thinks that Kelsey is a doll. She reaches over to touch her like she does her American Girl bitty baby doll! Awwww.

I took them both to have their pictures taken at Portrait Innovations. Sofia had her 10-month pictures taken and Kelsey had her 3-month pictures. What a crazy time trying to get two little babies dressed and undressed and redressed and wiped and smiling and googling!! The photographer thought I was insane - well - I am - but that's beside the point!!! I was glad to be able to get the pictures of them together. Here are a couple. Look at Sofia reaching to grab her living baby doll - Kelsey!!!

Here are a couple of cute pictures of Kelsey.


And Sofia.

1 comment:

Nane said...

All those outfit changes! I didn't realize Stacy wasn't there to help...you go girl