The weekend of April 10 - 12 Sofia and I went to the Arbonne Convention.
Guess who sang at the awards ceremony on Saturday night??? TIM MCGRAW!!!! WOOO-HOOOO!!!!!!! Sexy! Sexy! Here is a video clip from the concert that is TOO funny.
The conference was fantastic too. Lots of women there with their babies! I guess that's their target sales people - women with babies who want to stay home with them. The conference was very informative. I learned that it takes a while to get this business up and going with a bit of a financial investment, but if you are willing to work hard and stay in the business for the long haul, then it pays off!
Here is a picture of my Arbonne sponsor, Susan, getting a piece of jewelry from the President of Arbonne for being a 2007 President's Circle Recipient. I think there are only like 50 of these all year in all of Arbonne!!! WOW! She is amazing!
No comments:
Post a Comment