
We are soooooooo incredibly heartbroken over the death of our dear, dear, sweet, loving Dudley! He died Sunday afternoon. The vet at the emergency clinic says that it was most likely a cancerous tumor either on his spleen or liver (goldens and labs are apparently prone). That we know of, he never showed any signs of being sick. He still ate and drank water and ran and played and smiled and asked to be pet and walked. We miss him terribly. My heart hurts as I type this! The Friday before he died I thought to myself - I want to take a picture of Sofia with the dogs so that when she's older if she doesn't remember how much she loved them I could show her. Here is that picture of her with Dudley.
2 comments:
Makes our family very sad...we love him dearly and will always miss him....
Awesome...
Post a Comment