Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

Here are the fruits of my labor :o)

It was a really good day! Linda and Elaine came over. Nathan grilled the MOST amazing ribs I've ever had!! No joke - they were soooooo good. They took about 4 hours to smoke on our gas grill and we were starving by the time we ate (that might have been his plan to get us to like them :o), but it was totally worth the wait! It may have to become a Mother's Day tradition.

Here are some pictures from the day.


The girls and I.
Jaquelyn looking cutey.








Grandmother, Tanta, the girls and I (check out Sofia's picture smile - kind of looks like she got it from me :o)

Here is Nathan super tired after getting up with Sofia around 6 am Saturday and Sunday and cooking ribs all day!!! Thanks for your hard work hubby!!!!!!!

Here we are right before the meal.


And here are some cute pictures of each of us with the girls in their matching outfits!

Jaquelyn in her cute outfit.

Sofia in her cute outfit - it's already too small - BOOO!!!! She's grown a bunch the past couple of months!

1 comment:

Amy said...

LILA!! The girls are beautiful and I love your hair cut!!!! It looks great!!!