Anyway, she's made quilts for her nieces and nephews and for her sisters for their weddings . . . she made Nathan and I a wedding quilt, Sofia a quilt and now Jaquelyn has her own Leanne quilt too!!! I never dreamed that she would have one done for "Baby J" (as Leanne affectionately calls her) so soon . . . it's only 1 month since her birth!!! Leanne said she had a little more free time on her hands since she wasn't working at Hanes any longer! I already see benefits of her not working there :o) It's a really cool quilt - it has fabrics from all of her nieces and nephews quilts and Sofia's quilt and mine and Nathan's quilt - TOO COOL!!!!! I feel like part of the Marshall family :o)
She brought gifts for Sofia's birthday too!!! THANKS AUNT LEANNE!!!!! We LOVE you very much and can't wait to see you again at the end of June!
1 comment:
My pleasure....hope it brings lots of comfort to Baby J over the years.
Post a Comment