Thursday, February 12, 2009

Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus

The circus came to Atlanta and we got to go! Emily (Nathan's cousin's wife) called and asked if we wanted to go with them. Her sister's daycare had an extra ticket so we could go for only $10 for both of us!!! What a show! It last about 2.5 hours, which was way past Sofia's attention span, but I enjoyed what she slept through. They had elephants and horses and dogs and crazy clowns and dancers and motorcycles that ride in those metal cages! Amazing circus for only $10!!! I was smart and brought our popcorn and cookies and drinks we didn't have to buy the $9 slushies or the $6 popcorn!! I'm getting good with my frugality :o)

Most of the pictures I took won't download for some reason - BOO!! My video camera is still broken :o(, so I'm using our older digital camera. Here is a cute one of Sofia eating her popcorn and running down our isle before the circus started.

No comments: