Here he is cooking us dinner one night! He made a YUM Tortilla soup! He's a good cook!!!!
His birthday is February 21st, so we celebrated while he was here even though he left a few days before the actual date. We went to dinner with Elaine at Sonny's Real Pit BBQ per Jose's request. We used to go there ALL of the time when we were growing up in Florida. I forgot how much I loved that place. It was soooo good and cheap. We need to go more often. Afterwards, we sang him Happy Birthday at home with a Dairy Queen Chocolate Extreme Blizzard birthday cake.
It was fun having him here. Sofia had a good time getting to know her "Tio" better. We hope to see them sooner rather than later! Maybe at Christmas time this year in Atlanta :o)
Here is a video of Jose cooking and another one of us singing him Happy Birthday.
1 comment:
I LOVE that restaurant too! Can't wait to come down and go again.
Post a Comment