Saturday, February 23, 2008

Oceanfront Dinner in Aguadilla

We flew down to Puerto Rico on Feb. 22nd from Atlanta. We left home at 6:00 AM and arrived in Aguadilla at 5 PM! It was a long day . . . we had a 4 hour layover in Ft. Lauderdale. But the good thing was that we flew directly into Aguadilla, which is about 3 minutes from my mom's house . . . so no long drive from San Juan! NICE!!!!

Mami and Nancy came to pick us up and took us to dinner at a restaurant on the beach in Aguadilla. We ate outside and it was just beautiful. Here are a few pictures of Sofia and Abuelita and Nancy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lila looks she is going to SQUEEZE her (like I want to)! She is so damn cute!!! Kim B and I told me this weekend she is THE PRETTIEST baby!!! I get to squeeze her in less than 2 weeks!!! EEEEEE
Love you, Aunt Kris