We are VERY excited that Sofia is potty training!! Today she "caca-ed" in the potty for the first time!! She did it all by herself too!!! She's been running around with no pants on for a while so that when she has the urge she can tell me and we can go on the potty. Today she came to get me while I was cooking dinner and said "Muy bien, Mami!" I said "muy bien, que?" She took me to her potty in the playroom to show me that she has pooped in it all by herself!! MUY BIEN SOFIA!!!!!!!
I have some great pictures of this conquest, but for privacy (and grossness) reasons I won't post them :o)
Monday, June 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thank goodness there are a limit to the pictures. She is a smart girl and maybe the potty training will be done soon!
Post a Comment