We are 6 months (or 26 weeks) pregnant now! We are 2/3 of the way there! I'm in my last trimester. So here is a picture of what my belly is looking like these days with and without coverage :o)
Other than being TIRED, I feel pretty good these days!
I feel like I started getting bigger sooner, but I'm carrying the weight totally differently! With Sofia it was around my entire belly and back. With Baby #2, it's just in the front.
Hi everyone! My friend Leanne created her own blog and it inspired me to do the same. This will make it easier for us to share pictures and videos of Sofia and Jaquelyn (and the rest of the family) and tell you about events going on in our lives.
Lots of Love! Nathan, Lila, Sofia, Jaquelyn, Rubi & Dudley
4 comments:
You look so AWESOME!!!!
Cant wait to see you at Kim's 80's party...do you feel bigger than you did with Sofia at the same stage?
I feel like I started getting bigger sooner, but I'm carrying the weight totally differently! With Sofia it was around my entire belly and back. With Baby #2, it's just in the front.
I love it!!!! You look great and I miss you .
Love to all,
Carol
Post a Comment