This year we went spent Thanksgiving Day with Nathan's family. We all cooked something and brought it to Nathan's cousin Joseph and his wife Hope's house. They just built this beautiful house in Newnan, GA. We had a great time seeing everyone and eating and hanging out. Here is a picture of a few looking at the Black Friday sale papers after dinner.
And here is Sofia laughing and having fun (with a biscuit in her hand - that girl is always eating now)!!! Check out her cute little "Baby Legs." They are tights that stop at the top of the leg so that they aren't so cumbersome around the crotch. I need to get some "adult legs" for myself - they look like they are really comfortable!!!
Thanksgiving morning I started to feel really badly. By the end of dinner that night I was miserable - chills, fever, aching, etc. We went home early and I spent the rest of the weekend in bed!! SAD because we were supposed to go to Tallahassee with my mom, brother, Claudette (Jose's wife) and Nancy (Mami's friend). They went to the FSU vs. Florida football game. My brother went to Florida and my mom got her masters and PhD at FSU, so they are rivals! My brother has the better end of that deal usually :o)
No comments:
Post a Comment