Saturday, September 6, 2008
Sofia has a FEVER!
Sofia got a fever Sunday night (during the wedding) and it has lasted through Saturday - 6 days!!! She felt OK as long as she had a little Tylenol/Motrin on board, but as soon as it wore off, she looked puney. The pediatrician said it was just some sort of virus that would need to run it's course. She said it would be within the normal range for the fever to last 7 days. Well . . . thank goodness it didn't last longer than that!! We pretty much stayed put all last week trying to get her better. Luckily Mike, the little boy I babysit, was on vacation with his parents - so I didn't have to take care of him. She's feeling better now! She's been sleeping a little more this week, but I think she's just making up for restless sleep last week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hope you are past the worst by now. Glad you haven't gotten it
Poor baby! And viruses are the WORST because they do have to run their course and the doctor doesn't Rx anything....
Lila, I love checking in on your family. I can't believe how much Sofia has grown. I will send you pictures of Tyler , who is a freshman in HS this year!!!
Today is October 1st. Is this sweet baby ever going to get well?
Post a Comment