Friday, December 7, 2007

We have a BLOG!!

This is a picture of us in front of our new house in Atlanta before a football game. Go Jackets!!

Hi everyone!

My friend Leanne created her own blog and it inspired me to do the same (if I can figure it out). This will make it easier for us to share pictures and videos of Sofia (and the rest of the family) and tell you about events going on in our lives.

Lots of Love!



Sofia and the rest of us





















4 comments:

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

Hey, Lila! I'm a quilting friend of Leanne's and wanted to tell you that your blog looks fantastic! Sofia is just beautiful, congratulations!

Salem Stitcher said...

Hey Lila! I am also a quilting friend of Leanne's. She and I started our blogs about the same time. Mrs. Goodneedle was our inspiration. It's a great way to chronicle all the little things (and big things) in life, keep in touch with old friends and meet new ones. You're blog looks great! Have fun with it!

Nane said...

Looks good, can't wait to see Sofia here with her new quilt!
Looking forward to seeing you next weekend!

Unknown said...

you go blogger girl!