Leanne, Summer and Kathy came down to Atlanta from Winston-Salem for our monthly Girl's Dinner. Usually I do the December dinner. Sadly, Nicole could not come. It took them 7 hours to get here Friday night (normally takes about 5 hours) because they hit some crazy traffic around Charlotte, but I was soooo happy to see them.
We went Christmas shopping all day Saturday and had a blast despite the rain (it hasn't rained in Atlanta in a long time, so we really needed it - although o
ur hair wasn't looking so good!!). Here is a picture of Summer, Sofia and I towards the end of our shopping day (sadly I don't have a picture with Leanne in it - she was finalizing a purchase for her nephew - and Kathy was at our house because she wasn't feeling so well). Sofia did so well hanging for the all day shopping event. I put her on the floor (on a blanket) in the dressing room while I tried on some clothes and she was rolling over every couple of minutes having so much fun).
They left Sunday morning after breakfast to head back and I was VERY, VERY sad to see them go, but was so thankful to have the time to share with them.
3 comments:
Love your blog! I had a great time. Miss and love you.
Summer
I LOVE this!! It is a great way for me to know what's happenin' all the time!! Love ya
A true Power Shopper in the making! Had a ball, but we will make sure not be so rushed next time.
Post a Comment